Your needs – our core competence
- A clear emphasis on active tactical asset allocation
- Identification and risk-conscious management of inefficient stock markets
Our approaches – your benefits
Thanks to our many years of experience in all matters related to managing large institutional portfolios, we can offer you in-depth, practical experience and provide you with a solid basis for making decisions.
Risk-oriented approach: Risk Regime Investing
- Manage your tactical asset allocation – evidence- and rule-based
- Assess current capital market risks
- Scale the risk between real and nominal assets
- Ensure that rebalancing decisions are correctly timed
Our PARtact mandates and funds replicate the traditional asset allocation as applied by institutional investors. Our risk scaling approach provides valuable support when it comes to controlling the asset allocation of an institutional investor’s overall wealth. By combining traditional fundamental analyses and our prospective risk management approach you gain an important and, in our view, essential perspective on capital market dynamics.
Benchmark-oriented approach: Quantitative Stock Selection
- Advise which markets are to be managed passively and which actively
- Systematically manage equity portfolios
- Use of the risk budget at stock level only
- Risk management sensitive to the economic cycle
Our equity mandates and funds offer institutional investors outstanding solutions to actively manage a particular inefficient universe. Thanks to a rigorous stock selection process, you invest in the objectively most promising companies in the investment universe.