WHO WE ARE
PARSUMO Capital AG was founded in 2010 and first entered into the asset management industry in 2011. The company employs ten staff in Basel and Zurich, is subject to supervision by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and a member of the Swiss Association of Asset Managers (SAAM).
PARSUMO’s employees have years of experience carrying out pioneering work in the areas of Pension Provision, Quantitative Asset Management and holistic advisory services for investors at renowned asset management companies.
At PARSUMO we continuo set high standards in managing the assets of institutional and private investors. While we offer approaches, which differ considerably from traditional ones.
The interests of our clients always take top priority and we therefore make no compromises when it comes to our independence. Our clients value our technical and specialist focus. Our cost structure is transparent and offers outstanding value for money. We do not accept or receive any retrocessions and we do not pay out any amounts under the same name to distribution channels and/or clients. To avoid potential conflicts of interest, we do not offer any performance-related fee models.
WHAT WE DO
Our core competencies lie in the areas of occupational and private pension plans and quantitative asset management. We currently serve investors who are domiciled in Switzerland and have assets in excess of CHF 1 million.
PARSUMO has many years of experience in advising and managing pension funds. We support private and corporate clients in setting up the appropriate pension structure and in managing their pension assets.
- Occupational Pension: Consulting and advising companies on the optimisation of their occupational pension structure
- 1e Pension Provision Solutions (needs-based manager solutions): Consulting, implementing and advising of solutions for management and executive staff
- Vested Benefits: Support in choosing the right solution (concept, organization, partners, costs)
Our asset management follows a quantitative approach. Extensive statistical analyses enable us to make decisions based on scientifically proven findings and not on feelings or intuition.
- Discretionary Mandates: Management of your assets at your bank in the form of a mandate using an index-based approach, the Risk Regime Investing (RRI) approach or the Quantitative Stock Selection (QSS) approach
- PARSUMO Funds: Core investment for private and institutional investors, managed according to proprietary investment approaches and with a strong focus on sustainability
PARSUMO’s strategies never involve any short-selling or leverage and can be implemented in a variety of ways.
For investors who wish to influence their investment decsion directly, we also offer advidsory servies. We constantly monitor and assess the financial markets which allows us to derive concrete investment recommendations for you. In a dialogue with us you decide which alternative courses of action are implemented for you.
We place a strong focus on sustainability and take ESG factors into account in our discretionary mandate and fund solutions.